Students & Parents
“Only, live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that, whether I come and see you or am absent and hear about you, I will know that you are standing firm in one spirit, striving side by side with one mind for the faith of the gospel.” – Philippians 1:27
At St. Mary of the Woods School, we want to provide our parents and students with all the information that you may need about our school. On this page, you will find many useful documents:
School Times – School begins at 7:25am School dismisses at 2:15pm
Bus Rider Information – It is a privilege to ride the Daviess County School buses, paid for with local tax revenue. The county commission acts on behalf of the people to allow parochial school students to ride a bus to and from home. If you have questions concerning whether or not the Daviess County buses transport in your area, please contact the Daviess County Transportation Office directly at (270) 852-7085.
Car Rider Information – Safety is our primary rationale for the following regulations:
(1) Tags provided by the school need to be displayed to the staff monitors in order to pick up a student.
(2) The drop off point for car riders is only at the south end of the THS parking lot near the playground.
(3) Car riders wanting to eat breakfast must be here by 7:10.
(4)Pick up is only allowed at the south school door after all bus riders have been dismissed.
(5) Parents may not pick up children on foot from the parking area due to safety concerns.
(6) THS drivers must pick up children from the south end of the THS building at the a.m. car rider drop off point. No THS driver may enter the school to collect child/children.
School Board and Committee