St. Mary of the Woods School Employment Opportunity
Hours – 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. 3.5 hours, 5 days per week – 17.5 hours/week
This person will:
- Be responsible for direct care of participants in after school (students K-8)
- Assists in carrying out day-to-day activities including:
- Distributing snacks
- Monitoring activities
- Enforcing behavioral rules
- Supervising bathroom breaks
- Homework help
- Assisting with art projects
- Ensuring safety of the after school participants
- Performing other related activities under the direction of after school teacher
- Requirements: Person must be 18 years old with a high school diploma.
For the above position, send resume to Ashley.email@example.com.